måndag 6 augusti 2012

Intermission 2

Intermission 2: A slight detour.

A couple of people was inside, but by the sound of dragging feet I'm pretty sure they ain't alive.
As I entered the room I could see 3 of THEM shambling around aimlessly, I can't avoid them the food is in this room, I got to deal with them...

I pulled out my bat and taped the wall a couple of times, this got the attention of one of them.

It slowly shambled its way over to me and just when it got close enough...
*SMACK*
... I hit it dead center in the head.

The smell of blood in the air and the sound of a skull splitting open got the attention of the other two.
One of them tripped over a chair, they really are dumb...
As it struggled to get of the chair I took care of the other one.
*SMACK*
Still stuck on the chair?
I can fix that.
I stepped on its neck, keeping its head down.
*CRACK*
Damn, I got brains all over my shoes...

I went into the toilet and removed one of the floor tiles, there it was, a big gym bag filled with military rations.

I took what I needed, replaced the floor tile and headed back to the apartment.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar